Some appointments might be made accessible starting at 10 a.m. Thursday morning
In a launch, Algoma Public Health is advising that, starting Thursday morning, appointments for the COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the GFL Memorial Gardens might be accessible for some teams.
Appointments might be made for the weekends of March 20-21 and March 27-28.
Groups who will be capable of guide appointments embody:
- Adults 80 years and older (born in 1941 or earlier)
- All Indigenous adults ages 55 and older and their speedy family (First Nations, Metis, Inuit) (born in 1966 or earlier)
- Staff and important caregivers in retirement houses
- Community-based highest/very excessive precedence healthcare staff (following the Ministry of Health’s steerage on Health Care Worker Prioritization
- Adult recipients of power residence care
Appointments, that are anticipated to replenish rapidly, may be booked starting at 10 a .m. Thursday morning by telephone (705-541-2332 or toll free at 1-800-469-2449). Phone strains might be open on March 18 and 19 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Appointments can be booked on-line here.
The guide an appointment on-line for the GFL Memorial Gardens clinic, you should choose the Sault Ste. Marie – GFL Memorial Gardens tab. The hyperlink might be dwell starting at 10 a.m. Thursday.
APH advises that you must communicate together with your well being care supplier earlier than attending your appointment when you have certainly one of the following circumstances:
- being pregnant
- have an autoimmune situation or are immunocompromised attributable to illness or remedy
Those with appointments are allowed to deliver one help individual with them to the clinic