Residents aged 80+ can book their appointment directly online through the provincial booking system
On Monday, March 15 at 8 a.m., the province’s vaccine booking system went live, allowing eligible residents from Simcoe-Muskoka to book their appointments directly on the provincial website.
However, some Bradford residents experienced technical issues, allowing them to book their appointments, only to be cancelled moments later.
According to the Simcoe-Muskoka District Health Unit (SMDHU), there were a few glitches that caused the errors as the local site migrated to the provincial booking system.
Upcoming vaccine clinics in Bradford will take place at Bob Fallis Sports Centre next Friday and Saturday.
Bradford residents 80+ are able to book their appointments directly on the provincial booking system here.
Those in other Phase 1 Priority Groups including Indigenous adults and their household members, adult recipients of home care, health care workers, and essential caregivers of longterm care and retirement homes must pre-book through the SMDHU website first. Once pre-registered, you will receive an invitation to book on the provincial website when an appointment becomes available.
- Clinics are by appointment only. No drop-ins are allowed.
- Please DO NOT arrive for your appointment early. Arrive just on time. Due to COVID public health measures there is limited waiting room space available. Dress for the weather as you may be required to wait outdoors before entering the clinic.
- One person can accompany a client to their appointment if they need assistance. Everyone needs to ensure they are following public health measures.
- You can get assistance to support your mobility at the clinic, please see the clinic coordinator or screener who will be able to help.
- If you are bringing someone who cannot give their own consent and in the case where a substitute decision-maker is filling out consent on behalf of someone getting the vaccine please read, fill out and bring this form COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form with you to the appointment.